Summary: Discover a time-saving and effective approach i.e. print Gmail emails in bulk. This inestimable system makes your email operation and document running process efficient. On top of that, whether you need hard copies for record-keeping or participating important information.
Learn how to select multiple emails and publish them all at once, avoiding the tedious task of publishing them collectively. This point is especially helpful for businesses, professionals, and anyone seeking a practical way to handle their Gmail dispatches. Enhance your productivity and document association by learning the art of bulk dispatch printing in Gmail.
An Overview to Print Gmail Emails in Bulk
Nowadays, everyone uses Gmail because it is an email communication platform, with this users can coordinate easily. In addition, in many situations, users need to download their emails due to some reasons like safeguarding the data. On top of that, to download email to PDF, Gmail offers an option to print, which is an in-built functionality of this.
So, it is important to know that Gmail offers to download data but only once at a time. Furthermore, it will become an inconvenience to many of the users who have the data in large quantities to save. If you are those users who need to print multiple Gmail emails to PDF. Then you have to use an alternative method to execute the procedure which we discuss in the other section of the blog.
Why Select the Option to Print Gmail Email to PDFs?
For some of these reasons, users need to save emails from Gmail and there are many options to download within it like MBOX, EML, MSG, etc. However, if we talk about printing emails, then professionals suggest getting a copy as a PDF. Additionally, there are many reasons to print as PDF files such as it preserves all file elements, such as fonts, color details, and critical configurations.
Using the PDF option allows you to print Gmail email content exclusively, addressing the common concern of printing emails from Gmail without the header, all while offering a free solution.
Manual Method to Print Gmail Emails in Bulk
Listed below are the cost-free steps for method 1 to accomplish this:
- Access your Gmail account and choose the email you want to print.
- Open the email in your browser. Click the Print option from the right-side menu.
- A window will appear for Print options; click Save after configuring.
- You’ll be able to select ‘Microsoft Print to PDF.’
- Specify Print range and copies. Lastly, pick the destination to save the PDF file.
Method 2. Export Several Emails by Forwarding Them as Attachments to Your Own Email Address
- Access your Gmail account on the web.
- Navigate to your Inbox or preferred tab>>Select the emails you wish to export as PDFs.
- Opt for ‘Forward as an attachment,’ which will open a window.
- Enter your current email address, add a Subject, and click Send.
- In your Gmail inbox, you’ll receive the forwarded email. When opened, it will display the selected emails. Choose ‘Print all’ in the top right (or click the three-dots icon > Print).
Above mentioned steps are the steps to print multiple Gmail emails in bulk efficiently. Furthermore, as we saw, this method is not practical for printing in large volumes. If you are required to print data your entire data, then you need to use specialized software to make the procedure efficient. So, in the next part of the phase, we learn the same.
How to Print Gmail Emails in Bulk Using an Automated Approach
You can easily print multiple Gmail emails using SysTools Gmail Backup Software. This application enables batch exporting of Gmail emails, saving significant time and effort. Follow the steps below to utilize this automated tool:
- Install and run the software>>Enter the Gmail ID and App-Password.
- After that, provide the login information for the Gmail account you wish to back up.
- Click the ‘Activate’ tab to proceed>>Choose ‘Export as PDF’ to create the backup.
- So in this way, your procedure will be completed easily.
- A print dialog box will appear, encompassing all selected emails. Choose ‘Save as PDF’ as the Destination and configure additional settings such as Pages, Layout, paper size, pages per sheet, margins, scale, and other options, and then click ‘Save’.”
- Select a local folder for saving the PDF, rename it if necessary, pick ‘*.pdf’ in the ‘Save as type’ section, and click ‘Save’.
Why Opt for Smart Solutions Over Conventional Approach?
There are many benefits to using above mentioned specialized software which are as follows:
- It can back up Gmail emails with attachments.
- It can store archived emails from all Gmail folders in formats like Outlook PST, MSG, MBOX, and EML efficiently.
- Within this software, it provides the functionality to convert Gmail emails to PDF format with included attachments.
- With this tool, you can easily save your Google contacts in VCF 2.1 version format.
Also read: Migrate Exchange Mailbox to Office 365
In this comprehensive guide, we learned all solutions related to the query of how to print Gmail emails in bulk. In addition, we also discussed that printing emails in PDF format is more beneficial to the users and the reasons behind it. After that, we talked about why to choose professional tools over traditional methods.